- When did Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (Arbor) go Public?
- Arbor Realty Trust was incorporated in the state of Maryland in June of 2003. In July 2003, Arbor began operations via a 144A private equity offering. In April 2004, Arbor Realty Trust completed its initial public offering and transitioned from a private to a public company.
- Where is Arbor Traded?
- Arbor trades on the New York Stock Exchange. The ticker symbol is ABR. Arbor Realty Trust’s CUSIP number is 038923108.
- Where can I request Arbor Realty Trust’s Digital Investor Materials?
- Digital Investor Materials can be found on the at the top of the Investor Materials page of the website.
- Does the Company Currently Pay a Dividend?
- Yes. Arbor Realty Trust pays a quarterly dividend.
- What is the Ex-dividend Date and How is it Determined?
- When a company declares a dividend, it sets a record date when you must be on the company's books as a shareholder to receive the dividend.
Once the record date is set, the stock exchanges or the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. fix the ex-dividend date. The ex-dividend date for stocks is normally set one business day before the record date. If you purchase a stock on or after the ex-dividend date, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller receives the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you receive the dividend.
- Where can I Find Information on the Tax Allocation for Arbor's Dividends?
- For more information about the tax allocation of Arbor’s dividend, please visit our Dividends page and click on “Tax Allocations of Dividend Distributions.”
- Does Arbor Realty Trust Offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- Arbor does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares can be purchased through a broker of your choice.
- Does Arbor Realty Trust offer a Dividend Reinvestment Program?
- Arbor does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- How do I contact Arbor Investor Relations?
- For investor relations, please contact:
The Ruth Group
Daniel Kontoh-Boateng/James Salierno
General information call 800.ARBOR.10 or email email@example.com.
- How can I get email Alerts About Arbor?
- To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information click here to visit our Email Alerts page.